Welcome to My Kitchen

This is the place that I love to be. I like to be creative and cooking is what is doing it for me these days. It's kind of a necessity and it makes me feel accomplished. I like knowing what we are eating and where it comes from. I go out of my way to make sure this happens.
I like that I don't buy several household staples from a grocery store. I enjoy making applesauce, jams and jellies, apple butter, spaghetti sauce, spicy mustard, pickles and anything else I can.
I like getting dirty, getting my hands into things, feeling and experiencing my food from the beginning to the end. I like making things, growing things and bringing those two together to create a healthy meal. I like nourishing others and knowing that I did my best to give them the best.











Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dishes are Done Man! Review and Picture

This was awesome!  I try something new just about every time.  Maura said homemade pizza crust is the best and devoured her pizza.  Nolan ate his usual little bit of food and said that he liked it.  Chris is still at work so hasn't tried it yet, maybe leftovers in his lunch tomorrow.  I loved it and was full with ONLY two slices which was JUST under 5 WW points.  I didn't make a salad because tonight has been crazy but kids are in bed and dishes are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment