Welcome to My Kitchen

This is the place that I love to be. I like to be creative and cooking is what is doing it for me these days. It's kind of a necessity and it makes me feel accomplished. I like knowing what we are eating and where it comes from. I go out of my way to make sure this happens.
I like that I don't buy several household staples from a grocery store. I enjoy making applesauce, jams and jellies, apple butter, spaghetti sauce, spicy mustard, pickles and anything else I can.
I like getting dirty, getting my hands into things, feeling and experiencing my food from the beginning to the end. I like making things, growing things and bringing those two together to create a healthy meal. I like nourishing others and knowing that I did my best to give them the best.











Sunday, March 27, 2011

WWWhat's Cooking for Dinner this week? Weekly Menu #2

Well, as promised I am trying to provide a weekly menu.  I am going to use a lot of recipes from the WW New Complete Cookbook.  I didn't make the Delmonico steak recipe last week or the Onion Soup due to the mishap so...  I might add those in somewhere in the next week or so.  Here's what I have planned so far;

Remember these are in no specific order. 

Faux Chicken Parmesan
Onion Soup
Southern Oven "Fried" Chicken
Chicken Stir-Fry
Provencal Chicken Strips
Spicy Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Greek Veggie Burgers with Olive Garlic Sauce

I will post some of these recipes later today or tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment